- 2 cups Crock-pot Beef Barbacoa or other shredded beef
- 8-12 flour tortillas
- 1 cup queso fresco
- large handful torn fresh cilantro
- Pico de Gallo, Guacamole,Salsa Verde, sour cream,sliced avocado, diced onion, diced tomato lime segments optional
Crock-pot Beef Barbacoa Tacos are the perfect thing for Taco Tuesday. The flavorful meat is cooked in the crock-pot and you can quickly add the remaining ingredients when your ready to eat.
Please see my Crock-Pot Beef Barbacoa Recipe for meat cooking instructions. It’s done in the crock-pot and is mouthwateringly delicious!
- If you are making these with the meat straight from the Crock-Pot Beef Barbacoa you will not need to reheat the meat. If you have chilled the meat you will want to heat it up in a sauce pan with the juices.
- Warm up your tortillas about 30 seconds on each side.
- Serve with Pico de Gallo, Guacamole,Salsa Verde, sour cream,sliced avocado, diced onion, diced tomato lime segments optional.
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!