- 2 cups Crock-pot Beef Barbacoa or other shredded beef
- 2 cups Enchilada Sauce-I make my own. Try my recipe!
- 10 10" flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese-I like Cabot.
- Optional as a garnish-crumbled Queso Fresco, more shredded cheddar, cilantro, diced onion, sour cream
Beef Enchiladas are super easy to throw together on a week night. They bake up beautifully and are full of smokey beefy flavor.
- Get out all of your ingredients. I like to make a little assembly line. It makes prepping faster. I like to make my own Enchilada Sauce. Canned will work, but I think it tastes weird.
- Put about 1/4 cup of Enchilada Sauce into the bottom of your baking dish.
- Put about 1/4 cup of meat inside a tortilla and roll it up. I use the meat from my Crock-pot Beef Barbacoa.
- Place it edge side down into the baking dish.
- Repeat the process with the remainder of the tortillas.
- Pour the rest of the Enchilada Sauce over the rolled tortillas.
- Put into a 425 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with shredded cheese.
- Put back into the oven until the sauce is bubbling and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with optional garnishes-crumbled Queso Fresco, more shredded cheddar, cilantro, diced onion, sour cream.
If you are taking this directly from the freezer and putting it into the oven DO NOT PREHEAT YOUR OVEN! Put the pan in the oven and then turn the oven on to heat up. Then you avoid an explosion. Also this will take about an hour to cook under those circumstances.
These apps are amazing! I have earned back 100’s of dollars since I started using them!
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!