|beef from Crock-pot Beef Barbacoa||about 2 cups juices drained.|
|6" flour tortillas||24|
|olive oil||2 tbsp|
|Serve with crumbled Queso Fresco, Pico de Gallo, Guacamole, shredded lettuce, and diced onion if desired|
Baked Beef Taquitos
- Squeeze out all the juices from your meat and reserve them for other uses. I use the beef from my Crock-pot Beef Barbacoa Recipe. You don’t want soggy tortillas here.
- Spread out your tortillas and put a few tablespoons of meat inside every one in a straight line.
- Carefully roll up the tortillas and put the edge facing down on your baking stone or greased baking sheet.
- Brush all of the taquitos lightly with your oil.
- Place taquitos inside of a425 degree oven for about 15 minutes. You want the outside crunchy and lightly toasted.
- Serve with crumbled Queso Fresco, Pico de Gallo, Guacamole, Salsa Verde, shredded lettuce, and diced onion if desired.
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!