- about 2 cups juices drained. beef from Crock-pot Beef Barbacoa
- 24 6" flour tortillas
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Serve with crumbled Queso Fresco, Pico de Gallo, Guacamole, shredded lettuce, and diced onion if desired
Baked Beef Taquitos
- Squeeze out all the juices from your meat and reserve them for other uses. I use the beef from my Crock-pot Beef Barbacoa Recipe. You don’t want soggy tortillas here.
- Spread out your tortillas and put a few tablespoons of meat inside every one in a straight line.
- Carefully roll up the tortillas and put the edge facing down on your baking stone or greased baking sheet.
- Brush all of the taquitos lightly with your oil.
- Place taquitos inside of a425 degree oven for about 15 minutes. You want the outside crunchy and lightly toasted.
- Serve with crumbled Queso Fresco, Pico de Gallo, Guacamole, Salsa Verde, shredded lettuce, and diced onion if desired.
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!
Share & Print
0 0 100 0