Six Sensational Super Bowl Snacks
I seriously can’t believe that the Super Bowl is on Sunday. I honestly didn’t watch a whole lot of football this year and I can’t bring myself to be happy about who made it to the end. Mr. Teacher however is as excited as ever that the Patriots are once again playing in the big game and I will be overjoyed to munch on some yummy snacks while cheering for the Rams. We usually stay home for the game. We watch it in our pjs on the couch and have fun making bets on who will come out victorious. So that brings me to those snacks. I usually make a bunch of little snacks. Stuff that we can eat with our fingers. Here are some of our favorites:
Six Sensational Super Bowl Snacks:
- Baked “Fried” Pickles with Dilly Dipping Sauce– I created these last year and the 2 of us ate an entire jar of pickles in 1 day. These are a must try!
2. The big game requires cheese dip. Green Chili Chicken Cheese Dip is cheese, meaty, with a hint of spice.
3. Want something cheese for dipping chips or fries, but short on time? No problem! This 5 Minute Cheese sauce is just what you need.
4. I have to make my Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers for the game. I love the spicy, saltiness, with the creamy cheese, and the hint sweetness from the raspberry sauce.
5. Mr. Teacher isn’t a huge fan of cream cheese, so came up with these and I make a small portion of both every year. Cheddar Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
6. Are you looking for something a little healthier? Try these super easy Avocado Deviled Eggs. If you buy some store bought pico, you can make these with 3 ingredient: Eggs, Avocado, and Pico de Gallo, done!
So whether you’re a Patriots fan, a Rams fan, or just a lover of the commercials, I hope you have a great game day. Let me know if you tried any of these snacks in the comments below. Take pictures and tag me if you make them too! Oh and GO RAMS!
Don’t forget to like, comment, and share!
The Teacher's Table