- 8 slices bread-I used White Done Right by Dave's Killer Bread.
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 12 slices sliced swiss cheese-I like Sargento
- 12 slices sliced Provolone cheese-I like Sargento.
- 6-8 pieces cooked bacon
- 2 tbsp softened butter
Pesto and Bacon Grilled Cheese
- Spread the outside of your bread with the softened butter.
- Spread the inside of your bread with pesto. Any pesto would work. I actually used some of my Chive Arugula Pesto for this. Spinach Kale Basil Pesto would be also tasty.
- Place a few slices of the cheese on one side of each sandwich. Add your bacon and then top the bacon with the remainder of the cheese.
- Press the sandwiches together.
- You can cook them in a skillet over medium heat for about 5 minutes per side or I pop them into a 425 degree oven for about 10 minutes. They are done with they are toasty brown and the cheese is melty.
These grilled cheeses are really good with Roasted Tomato and Red Pepper Soup!
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!