|sliced swiss cheese-I like Sargento||12 slices|
|sliced Provolone cheese-I like Sargento.||12 slices|
|cooked bacon||6-8 pieces|
|softened butter||2 tbsp|
Pesto and Bacon Grilled Cheese
- Spread the outside of your bread with the softened butter or spray the bread lightly with olive oil.
- Spread the inside of your bread with pesto. I actually used some of my Chive Arugula Pesto for this. My Spinach Kale Basil Pesto would be also tasty, but store bought pesto works great too.
- Place a few slices of the cheese on one side of each sandwich. Add your bacon and then top the bacon with the remainder of the cheese.
- Press the sandwiches together.
- You can cook them in a skillet over medium heat for about 5 minutes per side or I pop them into a 425 degree oven for about 10 minutes. They are done with they are toasty brown and the cheese is melty.
* I used White Done Right by Dave’s Killer Bread.
Don’t forget to like, comment, and share!