- 1 cup tightly packed fresh arugula
- 1 bunch fresh chives
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds or pine nuts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
Chive and Arugula Pesto is fresh, peppery, and easy to make.
- Put all of the ingredients into your Ninja or blender. I usually use almonds in my pesto because they are cheaper than pine nuts.
- Puree until smooth.
- Taste and add salt and pepper if needed.
- Keep refrigerated. Use in pasta, on sandwiches, and in soups.
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!
Share & Print
0 0 100 0