- 1 or 1 cup thawed fresh or frozen mango
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- Start with 1/2 of each add more if you like it spicier. diced red and green jalapenos (I like the pop of color and spice)
- from 1/2 a lime lime juice
- salt to taste
Avocado Mango Salsa is colorful, tasty, fast, and healthy. It’s wonderful with tortilla chips or as a topping fish, chicken, or pork tacos.
- Dice up your read onion and chilies. You don’t have to use 2 colors of chillies, but I think its really pretty.
- If you’re using fresh mango, carefully cut it into bite sized pieces. If you are using frozen mango let it thaw for a bit and cut it into bite sized pieces.
- Add the mango to the chillies and onion.
- Cut your avocado up into small chunks and add it to the rest of the ingredients.
- Squeeze your lime juice on top. Season with a little salt.
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!