- 2/3 cups red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp granulated onion
- to taste-I recommend at least 1/2 a tsp of pepper. salt and pepper
This sweet, sour, and herby dressing pairs wonderfully on any fresh Salad. Try it on my Greek or Antipasti Salad.
- Mix your dressing ingredients into a small container with a lid. Measure the oil before you measure the honey so that the honey won’t stick to the measuring cup.
- Shake vigorously until everything is combined.
- Pour into a pretty container and serve on the side of your salad. If you do this and have leftovers, it won’t get soggy. Plus, everyone can decide how wet they like their own salad.
Check out these spices.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0