- 8-10 oz. spring mix lettuce blend
- 1 sliced into small rounds carrot
- 8-10 oz. feta-I use the fat-free.
- 1/2 cup sliced in half cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 of a large pepper or 2 to 3 mini bells cut into small pieces yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 thinly sliced English cucumber
- 1 can drained garbanzo beans
- 4-8 oz. I like extra olives! kalamata olives pits removed
- pepperoncini peppers (optional)
Nothing beats a big Greek Salad filled with fresh crunchy vegetables, briny kalamata olives, and salty feta. This throw together salad can be a meal on its own or a great start to a Greek feast.
- Clean, dry, and chop all of your vegetables.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Drain the olives and pepperoncini peppers and place on the salad.
- Toss everything with your spring mix lettuce.
- Mix your dressing ingredients into a small container with a lid. Measure the oil before you measure the honey so that the honey won’t stick to the measuring cup.
- Shake vigorously until everything is combined.
- Pour into a pretty container and serve on the side of your salad. If you do this and have leftovers, it won’t get soggy. Plus, everyone can decide how wet they like their own salad.
Check out these spices.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0