- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1-29 oz. can canned tomatoes any will work, diced, whole, sauce ect.
- 1 small onion
- 3-4 chillies and 3-4 tbsp of sauce -You can always modify this. chipoltes in adobo sauce
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 1-2 tbsp depending on how spicy you like it chili powder-I like Penzeys Medium Hot
Red Enchilada Sauce is super easy to put together in your Ninja or blender. It tastes so much better than canned and is better for you too. This recipe makes enough for 2 pans of enchiladas so I usually use half and freeze the rest for a later use.
- Peel your onion and garlic.
- Put everything you Ninja or blender. I start with just 2 chipoltes and 2 tbsp of adobo sauce. You can always add more if you want it more spicy.
- Divide into 2 containers. As I said before this makes enough for 2 pans of enchiladas.
Use this sauce on my Beef Enchiladas.
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!