- 1 large bulb Fennel Bulb sliced into moon slices
- 1 large or 2 mediums sliced into moons onion
- 1 cup-sliced in half after you measure grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 pepper cut into medium chunks yellow or orange bell pepper
- 1 medium sliced into 1/4" rounds zucchini
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- add your desired amount ( I like lots of pepper!) salt and pepper
These fresh vegetables look amazing and taste even better. They make a weeknight meal look fancy.
- Preheat oven to 425
- Slice onion and fennel bulb into thin moons.
- Place on baking stone with olive oil and toss together. (You could use a baking sheet. I personally have never done it, so I don’t know how it will turn out.)
- Bake for about 20 minutes until the onions and fennel start to brown.
- Place the rest of the vegetables on top of the onions and fennel. Sprinkle with seasonings, toss together and place back into the oven.
- Bake for 20-25 more minutes or until the tomatoes melt down and the veggies are nicely toasted.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0