|boneless, skinless chicken breasts||4|
|ranch dressing-I like Marie's brand.||1/4 cup|
|cooked bacon||4-8 slices|
|Swiss Cheese||4 slices|
Ranch Chicken with Avocado, Bacon, and Swiss Cheese is a winner dinner. It’s quick, comforting, and tasty.
- Coat chicken breast with ranch dressing. Place on baking stone or baking sheet in an oven set to 400 degrees for about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bake your bacon. You can follow the link here or cook it in a skillet. Wrap it in paper towel to remove excess fat and set aside.
- Slice your tomato and avocados.
- After 25 minutes remove your chicken from the oven. Top with a few slices of avocado, a slice or 2 of tomato, and finally top everything with Swiss cheese.
- Place the chicken back in the oven for about 5 more minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- When the cheese is melted, remove the chicken from the oven. Top it the crispy cooked bacon and serve with more yummy ranch if desired.