- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing-I like Marie's brand.
- 4-8 slices cooked bacon
- 1 sliced tomato
- 1 sliced avocado
- 4 slices Swiss Cheese
Ranch Chicken with Avocado, Bacon, and Swiss Cheese is a winner dinner. It’s quick, comforting, and tasty.
- Coat chicken breast with ranch dressing. Place on baking stone or baking sheet in an oven set to 400 degrees for about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bake your bacon. You can follow the link here or cook it in a skillet. Wrap it in paper towel to remove excess fat and set aside.
- Slice your tomato and avocados.
- After 25 minutes remove your chicken from the oven. Top with a few slices of avocado, a slice or 2 of tomato, and finally top everything with Swiss cheese.
- Place the chicken back in the oven for about 5 more minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- When the cheese is melted, remove the chicken from the oven. Top it the crispy cooked bacon and serve with more yummy ranch if desired.
Share & Print
100 0 100 1