- 2 cups milk-whole, 2%, 1% Skim, Almond or Evaporated
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic-fresh or dried
- 2 tablespoons AP flour-I use King Arthur.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper to taste-I use Penzeys.
This Quick Garlic Cream Sauce is perfect for white pizzas and makes a great simple pasta sauce.
- In a skillet over medium high heat, saute your garlic in the butter until it is just soft, about 1 minute.
- Place flour and milk into container with a lid and shake to combine.
- Pour the flour/milk mixture over the butter and garlic. Stir.
- Cook everything for about 5 minutes. It will get thick pretty quickly.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. TIP: You could also add in a variety of cheeses at this time to turn this into a cheese sauce!
This is great as a pizza sauce or as a simple sauce for pasta! Try it on my Philly Cheese Steak Pizza.
The Teacher's Table
Don’t forget to like, comment, and share!
Share & Print
0 0 100 0