- 2.5-3 lbs boneless pork or chicken-either works perfectly
- 1/2 jar Herdez Green Salsa
Crockpot Green Chili Pork is a tried and true recipe that I serve nearly every time I need to feed a crowd. I also make this for just Mr. Teacher and myself because the leftovers can be used in so many things. They also freeze really well so you can make dinner in a flash when time is running short. If your don’t like pork, chicken works great too!
- Place your meat in the crockpot and pour the sauce over the top. Cover and cook for 3-4 hours on low or 6-8 hours on high. I have left this for as long as 10 hours on low on super busy days. It turned out fine.
- Shred in the crockpot with forks and mix with juices.
- Serve with tortillas or over rice along with your favorite toppings. Mr. Teacher and I love this pork with more Green Herdez Salsa, Queso Fresco cheese, avocado, and lime.
The Teacher's Table
Don’t forget to like, comment, and share!