- 4-5 cups or 1 bag shredded cabbage and carrots or coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions or chives
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 to 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- as much as desired black and white sesame seeds-optional
This fresh, light, colorful, and crunchy coleslaw is super easy to prepare and incredibly flavorful. It is wonderful addition to any meal and travels well if you need to take it to a BBQ.
- This is so easy! Put everything in a bowl and mix. Let sit for about 10 minutes. Voila! Asian Coleslaw.
This will keep for a few days, but I recommend eating it the day you make it.
Try this slaw on top of my Chinese Five Spice Pork Burgers!
The Teacher's Table
Don’t forget to like, comment, and share!