- 8 pork chops boneless 1/2 inch thick
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp granulated onion
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- optional-the juice of half a lemon
These Lemon Parmesan Pork Chops with Pasta are a staple at our house. They are cheesy, full of flavor and a breeze to prepare.
- Place a soup pot filled with salt water over high heat. This can come to a boil while you prepare the pork.
- Place pork chops onto your baking stone.
- Mix spices and lemon zest together in a bowl. (HINT: I use Penzeys Lemon Peel. I don’t have to zest a thing!)
- Sprinkle over both sides of the pork chops.
- Top the pork chops with Parmesan cheese. Fresh grated works best! We buy tubs of it.
- Place pork into a 400 degree oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the pork is done and the cheese is browned and melted.
- I like to squeeze a bit more lemon juice onto the cooked pork chops for a burst of freshness.
- Meanwhile, when the pasta water comes to a boil, cook pasta according to the package directions. I like to add in veggies and protein whenever possible. That’s why I use the Barilla Vegetable or Protein Pastas.
- Strain pasta and set aside.
- In the soup pot place your butter to melt. Add in the basil and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta to the butter mixture. Stir in Parmesan cheese and lemon juice.
- Serve with the pork chops, more lemon, more Parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes if desired.
Share & Print
100 0 100 1