|green olives with pimento||30 olives|
|shredded mozzarella or Italian blend cheese-I like Sargento.||8 oz.|
|diced onion||1 small|
|dried basil-I use Penzeys.||2 tsp|
|dried oregano- I like Penzeys.||2 tsp|
|jarred marinara-I like the Barilla Spicy.||1 jar|
The Teacher's Table
1. Mix the hamburger, basil, oregano, oatmeal, egg, and shredded cheese together.
2. Form the mixture into balls about the size of golf balls.
3. Stuff an olive with the pimento part sticking out into the top of each meatball. At this point you can refrigerate the meatballs or simple pop them into a 425 degree oven.
4. Bake the meatballs for 20-25 minutes.
5. Serve them with your favorite marinara sauce. You can serve them with pasta to make them more filling. I used spaghetti noodles and called them worms.
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!