- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil, olive oil, or grape seed oil
- 2-3 tbsp chili powder-I like Penzeys Medium Hot.
- 2 tsp granulated onion-I use Penzeys.
- 2 tsp granulated garlic-I use Penzeys.
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper or cayenne pepper depending on how spicy you like it.
- salt to taste
Chili Sweet Potato Fries
- Wash, peel, and cut your sweet potatoes into 1/4 inch strips. Try to keep them even, so they cook at the same rate. The thinner you slice them, the faster they will crisp up.
- In a bowl combine the remainder of your ingredients. I use cayenne pepper because I like things spicy. I usually don’t add the salt until the end of the cooking process. I don’t think it is necessary when you are cooking with so many other flavors.
- Toss your sweet potato strips with the seasoned oil. Make sure they are all covered.
- Spread they fries onto a baking stone or greased cookie sheet. I like to use my baking stone because I think it crisps up things better.
- Bake the fries at 425 degrees until they are done to your liking. I like mine extra crispy.
- Serve with ketchup or Spicy Sour Cream Sriracha Sauce. That’s my favorite way!
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!
Share & Print
0 0 100 0