- 1-1 1/2 lbs rainbow or orange carrots
- 1-3 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup-Get the real stuff!
- salt and pepper to taste at the end of cooking
Maple Glazed Carrots are sweet, slightly salty, and have a peppery kick. They hit all your taste buds, but are super easy and inexpensive. A total win-win!
- Wash and peel your carrots. You can use rainbow or just orange. I wanted rainbow, but they were out at the grocery store. My grocery store even has peeled, washed rainbow carrots. They are a huge time saver!
- Cut your carrots into even pieces.
- Put them in a baking stone or greased baking dish.
- Top them with the real maple syrup and pats of butter. I know syrup is pricey, but I promise it is so worth the flavor and a little goes along way. Mr. Teacher is from Vermont and I am from Michigan where we always had the real deal and we just can’t use the fake stuff. YUCK!
- Put the carrots into a 425 degree oven for 35-40 minutes.
- They are done when the carrots are soft. Allow everything to cool for a few minutes so the syrup has a chance to thicken and glaze the carrots. Stir before you serve them and add salt and pepper to your liking before serving. We go light on the salt and heavy on the pepper.
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!