- 8-10 oz. baby mixed greens with romaine
- 1/2 cup mixed olives-green, black, kalamata
- 1/2 cup plum tomatoes sliced or grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup pickled banana peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni or salami or both
- 4 oz. chunked mozzarella cheese
This hearty salad can stand alone as a meal or can be a wonderful appetizer.
- Wash and dry mixed greens. Place them in a large serving bowl.
- Wash tomatoes and slice if needed.
- Wash and thinly slice the onion.
- Drain your olives and banana peppers.
- Chunk your cheese.
- Place everything on top of your mixed greens and add in your pepperoni and/or salami. I like to use turkey pepperoni. It has the same great tastes and much less fat!
- Toss everything together and serve with my Mediterranean Vinaigrette or your favorite Italian Dressing.
Want to earn money back on the groceries you buy every week? It’s so easy! Check out these two sites now!
Share & Print
0 0 100 0