- 5-8 oz. mixed baby lettuces washed and dryed
- 1 cup grapes-I like to use red and green.
- 4 oz. crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped or sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion (optional)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil or grape seed oil
- salt and pepper to taste
This fresh salad is filled with sweet, tart, juicy grapes, crunchy almonds, and creamy goat cheese. It’s topped with a light sweet, sour dressing.
- Wash and dry your mixed greens. Any mixed baby greens will work here, except maybe kale. it might be too strong. Try to get organic greens if you can.
- Place greens in a bowl.
- Wash, dry, and cut grapes into halves. I like to use a mixture of grapes. The mixed colors and flavors just add to the beauty and deliciousness of this salad.
- Place grapes onto the mixed greens.
- Top with crumbled goat cheese and almonds.
- Place rice vinegar, olive oil, and honey into a small container with a lid. (Hint: measure the olive oil before the honey so you won’t have to scrape out your measuring cup.)
- Shake vigorously for about 30 seconds.
- Add salt and pepper until you think it tastes good. I go light on the salt and heavy on the pepper.
Serve the dressing on the side of the salad or toss it together.
Want to turn this salad into a meal? Add some sliced cooked chicken, turkey, or pork!
Want to earn money back on the groceries you buy every week? It’s so easy! Check out these two sites now!