Five on Friday Week 12
This gorgeous leaf picture was taken in the UP of Michigan by my friend Bobbie Blackburn.
The Teacher's Table
Welcome to Five on Friday Week 12!
- Oktoberfest-We had a wonderful time at Oktoberfest in Cape Coral with our friends. We drank super delicious giant beers, pigged out on schnitzel, brats, sauerkraut, and potato pancakes with apple sauce. We also got black forest cake, apple strudel, and this fluffy almost marshmallow dessert too. We sang toasts,danced the Chicken Dance at our table, and tried miserably to say the name of the beer correctly-schofferhofer. It was a super fun and much needed day!
- Coffee-So anyone who reads this or knows me, knows that I LOVE coffee. It’s not just for the need of caffeine, it’s the smell and flavor. I love an ice cold coffee with coconut milk. I am totally addicted to Starbucks frappuccinos made with almond milk and cinnamon powder or just coconut milk. Mr. Teacher calls them my coffee shakes and I can drink a venti in about 2 minutes flat. SO GOOD! But now that the weather is cooler I am back to wanting my hot coffee again made in fancy French press that Mr. Teacher got me a few years ago for my birthday. Well Mr. Teacher found this awesome small craft coffee roasting company called S&W Craft Roasting. Their coffee is AMAZING! They focus on single origin coffees. They’re super polite and helpful. Their website gives you information about the several kinds of coffee they offer. They have a sampler pack that you can try too. I have yet to try a coffee I didn’t like! The company was so kind and generous, that when I received my order this week, they had sent me a few extra kinds to try! I was so excited to get this yummy smelling box in the mail! This week I have been drinking Costa Rica Finca San Luis Black Honey and I absolutely can’t wait to try the rest.
- Cooler Weather-Well it finally happened in Florida, it officially feels like fall! This morning it was actually chilly out. I got to wear a super cute long sleeved dress, my favorite burnt orange fringed cardigan, and my cowboy boots. I know I should’ve take a picture, but today was a bit crazy. I might even have to wear a hoodie tomorrow morning because it will only be 66 out. YEA!
- Halloween Party-I am really excited that we get to go to a Halloween Party on Saturday night. I can’t wait to play games, see everyone costumes, and hang out with our friends again. We are bringing Demon Eggs to the party. You can find the recipe here. It should be a spooktakular evening! I will post pictures of our costume next week.
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts-Well I said I was going to post the recipe and I like to keep my promises. These donuts are YUMMY! I just bought more cider at Publix too so I can make us another batch. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
Baked Apple Cider Donuts
Remember it’s the little things that count! Have a wonderful weekend and don’t forget to share your top 5 below. Also don’t forget to sign up for weekly emails!
The Teacher's Table
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!