|heavy cream||1 cup|
|optional-1/4 cup of powdered sugar, a teaspoon of vanilla, almond extract, or mint extract|
These simple Whip Cream Treats are perfect for Valentine’s Day or any holiday. I got the idea from Rachael Ray Magazine when they did this for Christmas. I thought it was super cute!
- Beat your heavy cream until stiff peaks form. You can add in powdered sugar, vanilla, almond, or mint extract if you desire. Whip Cream recipe here.
- Place a piece of parchment on to a cookie sheet.
- Spread your whipped cream out onto the parchment about 1/2 an inch thick.
- Top with the sprinkles of your choice. I used red sanding sugar.
- Freeze for about an hour.
- Remove from the freezer and cut out shapes using a cookie cutter. Here are a few tips: Work quickly. Remove the shapes from the bottom so you don’t mess up the sugar. Place the cut out shapes onto a frozen plate so they don’t melt.
- When you’re done cutting out shapes. Return them to the freezer until you are ready to top desserts, coffee, hot chocolate, or just to eat them straight from the freezer.
The Teacher's Table
Don’t forget you can follow my nearly daily posts on Instagram and Facebook.
Don’t forget to like, comment, and share!