- 1/2 headed shredded or 1 bag store bought shredded cabbage
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 of a small onion sweet onion diced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinager
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- add to taste salt
The sweet sour dressing that coats the crispy cabbage, peppers and onions in the coleslaw is out of this world!
- Place shredded cabbage, diced green bell pepper, and onion in a bowl that has a lid.
- Place the water, vinegar, and spices into a microwave safe bowl or into a small sauce pan. If microwaving-microwave on high for 3 minutes and stir. If you’re using a sauce pan, bring to a boil and stir. This will take about 5 minutes.
- Pour hot liquid dressing over the vegetables.
- Place the lid on the bowl and shake vigorously, while holding the lid down just in case, until all the vegetables are coated with dressing.
- Place in a freezer to chill for 30-1 hour.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0