- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 8 oz. cream cheese-I use low-fat!
- 8 oz. shredded or cut into small chunks Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup milk-I use skim
- 16 oz. sauerkraut drained
- about 1 cup more if desired shredded or chopped corned beef (I use leftovers,but deli meat works too.)
- 1 loaf or 1 box. You decide! rye bread, pumpernickel, crackers
This addictive dip is full of corned beef and is perfectly cheesy.
- Shred up corned beef with a fork.
- Place butter and flour into a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Stir until butter is melted and flour is combined.
- Add in milk and stir to combine.
- Add cream cheese and Swiss cheese. Allow cheese to melt and become creamy. Stir every minute or so.
- Once cheese is melted add in drained sauerkraut and corned beef. Stir to combine.
- At this point you can eat it!
This dip is great to make ahead of time and can easily be reheated in a mini crock pot on low.
Serve with rye bread, pumpernickel bread, and/or crackers.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0