|dark, milk, or white chocolate chips or chunks||1 cup|
|optional-more chocolate, sprinkles, graham cracker crumbs, shredded coconut||1/2 cup|
Try these sweet chocolate covered berries! Why pay big bucks for chocolate dipped berries when you can easily make this at home?
- Wash and dry berries. Place in the refrigerator. (This should be done at least a few hours before hand if you have time.)
- Place chocolate of your choice in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave chocolate for 1 minute then stir vigorously. If it is still chunky, give it 10 more seconds in the microwave.
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Carefully holding the stem, dip, roll, and drizzle the melted chocolate over your berries until they are covered.
- Place berries on parchment covered sheet pan. (Optional-At this point you would sprinkle them with toppings before the chocolate hardens.
- Continue until all the berries are coated in chocolate.
- Optional-Melt a different type of chocolate in the microwave using the same method as before. When the chocolate is liquefied, spoon it into a plastic baggie and cut off a small corner. You can easily drizzle the berries with the chocolate in a pretty pattern. (I just happened to only have dark chocolate today.)
- Place berries in the refrigerator until chocolate hardens, about 10 minutes.