|Very Berry Cherrios||1-11.1 oz box|
|mini marshmallows||1-10 oz. bag|
|freeze dried strawberries||1 heaping cup|
|dark chocolate chips or chunks||10 oz.|
No Bake Chocolate Covered Strawberry Bars are super simple to put together and look impressive. They are full of strawberry flavor and topped with a dark chocolate drizzle.
- Put your marshmallows and butter into a large pan over medium heat.
- Stir frequently until the marshmallows are melted.
- Add your freeze dried strawberries and Cherrios.
- Stir as much as you, but I like to dump everything into my 13″ x 9″ pan and mix it with my hands. Just grease your hands up first.
- When everything is mixed. Wash your hands. While they are still damp gently press the bars down into the pan until they are flat.
- Put your dark chocolate into a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds.
- Stir and heat for another 30 seconds.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the bars.
- Let the chocolate set up for a few minutes. You can pop it in the fridge if you need it to set faster.
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!