|frozen orange juice concentrate||1-12 oz can|
|frozen lemonade concentrate||1-12 oz can|
|Green Tea Bags||4|
|sparkling lemon, lime, or grapefruit water or citrus flavored soda like Squirt or 50/50||2 liters|
This refreshing citrus drink is a family favorite that we have been making for years around the holidays.
- Heat 2 cups of water and add 4 green tea bags. Allow to sit while the rest of the ingredients are prepared.
- Bring the other 7 cups of water to boil.
- Add the sugar to the water. Stir until it is dissolved. Then set aside to cool. (Helpful Hint: You can sped up the cooling process by placing mixture into a heat safe bowl and placing that bowl into a larger one filled with cold water and ice.)
- When everything is room temperature, combine the tea, the sugar water, the lemonade concentrate, the orange juice concentrate and the brandy into a large pitcher. Stir to combine well.
- Pour into a large shallow container with a lid. Allow a little room for expansion. You don’t want the lid to pop off and make a mess.
- Freeze for 1 day.
- Scoop slush into a glass and pour your desired sparkling water or pop over the top.
Check out my other brandy slush recipe here.
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!