- 1 cup peanut or almond butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or chuncks
These delicious and easy cookies can be made with peanut or almond butter. They are so good, you might want to make a double batch!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix ingredients in a bowl minus the chocolate.
- Once everything is combined and smooth stir in chocolate.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or use a baking stone.
- Place 1 tablespoon sized balls on to baking sheet or stone using a cookie dough dropper.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes at 375 degrees or until golden brown.
- Carefully remove from pan and allow to cool for a few minutes. The cookies will be very soft at first.
Share & Print
100 0 100 1