|peanut or almond butter||1 cup|
|brown sugar||1 cup|
|baking soda||1 tsp|
|dark chocolate chips or chuncks||1/2 cup|
These delicious and easy cookies can be made with peanut or almond butter. They are so good, you might want to make a double batch!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix ingredients in a bowl minus the chocolate.
- Once everything is combined and smooth stir in chocolate.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or use a baking stone.
- Place 1 tablespoon sized balls on to baking sheet or stone using a cookie dough dropper.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes at 375 degrees or until golden brown.
- Carefully remove from pan and allow to cool for a few minutes. The cookies will be very soft at first. Please allow them to cool for a few minutes before picking them up.
Tip: The dough for these cookies freezes very well. Bake up the cookies you need, from the rest into balls, and place them on a sheet pan in the freezer. When they are frozen transfer them to a baggie. When you need a few cookies, just take them out of the freezer and bake according to the directions.