- 9 cups water
- 2 cups brandy
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-12 oz can limeade frozen concentrate
- 1-12 oz can lemonade frozen concentrate
- 4 green tea bags
- optional lime wedges and mint springs
- Sparkling water or lemon-lime soda
This recipe is very similar to my other Brandy Slush, but it’s a little more sour and a little less sweet. It’s perfect for a BBQ or Christmas Brunch!
- Heat 2 cups of water and add 4 green tea bags. Allow to sit while the rest of the ingredients are prepared.
- Bring the other 7 cups of water to boil.
- Add the sugar to the water. Stir until it is dissolved. Then set aside to cool. (Helpful Hint: You can sped up the cooling process by placing mixture into a heat safe bowl and placing that bowl into a larger one filled with cold water and ice.)
- When everything is room temperature, combine the tea, the sugar water, the lemonade concentrate, the limeade concentrate and the brandy into a large pitcher. Stir to combine well.
- Pour into a large shallow container with a lid. Allow a little room for expansion. You don’t want the lid to pop off and make a mess.
- Freeze for 1 day.
- Scoop slush into a glass, pour your desired sparkling water over the top, and garnish with optional ingredients if desired.
Check out my other brandy slush recipe.
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!