|rainbow carrots||1 lb|
|cracked black pepper||1/2 tsp or more if desired|
|salt to taste|
Honey Butter Roasted Rainbow Carrots are as pretty as they are tasty. Did I mention super easy to make?
- Wash, peel, and cut your carrots into same sized chunks. My grocery store actually has beautiful rainbow carrots peel already.
- Place them into a large baking stone or dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Break the butter up into small pieces.
- Place in a 425 degree oven for 35-40 minutes. Check half way through and stir.
- When the carrots are fork tender, remove them from the oven. I allow them to cool for a few minutes so the honey butter thickens up and you can drizzle it over the carrots when you serve them.
The Teacher's Table
Don’t forget to comment and share!