- 12-15 small purple, golden, and red potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil or grape seed oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 sprigs or 3/4 tsp fresh or dried rosemary
- 2 sprigs or 1/2 tsp fresh or dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
Roasted Rainbow Potatoes with Rosemary look beautiful on a plate and melt in your mouth. They roast up in the oven and have a light herbaceous taste.
- Wash the potatoes and cut them in half.
- Cut your onion in 8 to 10 chunks.
- On your baking stone or baking sheet, toss the potatoes and onion with the remainder of the ingredients.
- Put them in a 425 degree oven for 10 minutes. Then take them out and stir.
- Cook them another 15-20 minutes depending on how crispy you like them.
These are wonderful just as they are. They melt in your mouth. I like to serve them with a little sour cream. Yummy! This is enough for 2, but it can easily be doubled and even tripled for easy an easy side dish for get-togethers.
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!
The Teacher's Table
Don’t forget to comment and share!