- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 3 cups milk-I use skim
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
Sometimes you just need a milk shake. On a hot day, nothing tastes better than this cold, frothy, strawberry filled shake.
- Place frozen strawberries (This will not work with fresh.) in your Ninja or blender.
- Drizzle the honey all over the berries. If you put in all in a clump it can stay that way.
- Add the milk and vanilla.
- Blend until it is frothy and thick.
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!