|melted butter||3/4 cup|
|white sugar||2 cups|
|all purpose flour-I like King Arthur.||1 cup|
|vanilla-This will be used twice.||2 tsp|
|cream cheese-I use low-fat.||8 oz.|
|powdered sugar||1/2 cup|
|fresh raspberries||about 1 cup|
Fudgy Brownie Cups Filled with Sweet Cream Cheese and Raspberries look fancy for parties, but are easy to put together. The fudginess with the sweet,tart cream cheese and juicy berries is amazing!
- Melt butter.
- Combine the melted butter with the sugar. Then add in your eggs, vanilla, and salt. If you add the eggs right to the melted butter you risk cooking them, so please add the sugar first. You do not need to use a mixer, but it does help.
- Add your cocoa. I really like to use the dark cocoa because it’s healthier and more intense, but it is not necessary, regular cocoa will work fine. King Arthur sells a dark chocolate cocoa and a black cocoa.
- Finally add your flour to the batter. Do not over work it, just mix it until it is combined.
- Place cupcake wrappers in your muffin tin.
- Fill each cup with about a 1/3 cup of batter.
- Pour your batter into the baking dish and spread it out evenly. At this point, if you are using nuts, sprinkle them on top of the batter.
- Place in a 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Allow the brownie cups to cool for a few hours.
- When the brownies are cooled, gently push the middle of brownie cups down to make room for the cream cheese and berries.
- While the brownies cook make your cream cheese filling. Mix your cream cheese with the powdered sugar and 1 tsp of vanilla. Stir to combine.
- When the brownies are cooled spoon the cream cheese into the middle and top with raspberries. Strawberries will work too.
- Keep refrigerated.
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!