|Crunchy Bread Sticks
|1 box about 20 sticks
|I package about 20 pieces
Crunchy Bacon Sticks are an easy and delectable appetizer. They are super addictive and come together in quickly.
1. Wrap bacon around your crunchy bread sticks. I used plain bread sticks, but garlic or onion would be delicious too.
2. Lay the wrapped bread sticks onto a baking sheet. I used my stone.
3. Place in a 375 degree oven for about 30 minutes. The bacon will get crispy and the breadsticks will absorb some of the bacon fat.
4. When the bacon is done to your liking, remove the pan from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes. You want the bread sticks to get crunchy again.
5. Remove from pan and let them sit on a paper towel off a minute or 2 to remove the extra bacon fat.
Don’t forget to like, comment, and share!
The Teacher's Table