November 24, 2017
Five on Friday Week 14
This beautiful winter sunset was taken by my friend Bobbie Blackburn in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
The Teacher's Table
Welcome to Five on Friday Week 14!
- Thanksgiving Break- It has been no nice to have a break from work. I was exhausted. I am so grateful to have gotten to sleep in and get stuff done around the house.
- Thanksgiving Dinner-Mr. Teacher and I celebrated Thanksgiving at my sister’s house in North Port along with the rest of the family. We ate a ton of yummy food, drank wine, and played with my nephews. It was a good day. We planned really well this year, and there was just enough for everyone to take a little home and not be stuck with a thousand leftovers. Then we came home and ate our tiny bit of leftovers while watching Christmas movies.
- Decorating for Christmas-I just finished decorating the house for Christmas. I am super excited that I get to use my new battery operated timer lights for outside. I used them to decorate my new pallet tree Mr. Teacher made for me and the bushes. Now I will not have to be home to plug the lights in as soon as it gets dark and I won’t have to remember to unplug them when I go to bed. The lights run on batteries and were on sale on Amazon.
- Holiday Movies-I have been watching Christmas movies for the last two days while I cook and decorate. I’ve gotten six in so far. Tonight I think it will be time for some National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation and Elf. I can’t wait!!! Mr. Teacher and I can watch the movies and eat this entire basket of nuts that I just put out. It always reminds me of going to my Grandparent’s house and eating nuts at their bar in the rec room while spinning on the bar stools. Memories!!!!
- Shopping-Black Friday is here and if you haven’t already gone out to shop you can do most of your shopping online from the comfort of the sofa in you pjs. That’s what I did. I am super happy to say that I just have to wait for a few boxes to arrive because I am all done shopping for Christmas. I even got everything wrapped! I will not be stressed at Christmas! Now I just need to get my baking and Christmas cards done.
Remember it’s the little things that count! Have a wonderful weekend and don’t forget to share your top 5 below. Also don’t forget to sign up for weekly emails!
Happy Friday! Merry Christmas!!!
The Teacher's Table
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!