- 2lb or 12 thin chops boneless porkloin chops thinly sliced
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp granulated onion
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/2 of a lemon lemon
- To taste- I recommend at least 1/2 tsp of each. salt and pepper
This effortless pork recipe is one we enjoy often. It was inspired by the Bier Garden in Portsmouth, Virgina. I love to dip the pork in the Mushroom Gravy! It’s great paired with your favorite Pierogis.
- Place Panko, granulated garlic, granulated onion, paprika, parsley, salt and pepper on a dinner plate. Mix with your hand until everything is combined.
- Pour the olive oil onto your baking stone and make sure it is spread around.
- Dip both sides of the pork chops into the Panko mixture. I kind of press down onto the chop to ensure the breading sticks. Place breaded chops onto the baking stone.
- When all of the chops are breaded, place them into a 350 degree oven for 15 mins.
- After 15 minutes, flip the chops over so the other side can brown.
- Squirt all of the chops with a little bit of the lemon and serve with my Mushroom Gravy.
Share & Print
100 0 100 3