|Pancake Mix-I use King Arthur.||1/2 cup|
|quick cook oats||1/2 cup|
|brown sugar||1/4 cup|
|vanilla-I use Penzeys.||1 teaspoon|
|sea salt||1 teaspoon plus another 1/2 teaspoon or so for on top|
|caramel sauce-I used Smuckers||As much as desired|
Salted Caramel Oatmeal Pancakes with dazzle your taste buds! The combination is oatstanding!
- Add all the ingredients into the bowl except the caramel sauce and stir to combine. I use King Arthur Buttermilk Pancake Mix, but any would do.
- Heat your skillet over medium high heat.
- Brush skillet with butter or oil.
- Use a measuring cup to get the same size pancakes. I use my half cup measuring cup. Pour the batter into the skillet and allow it to cook until bubble form, about 2 minutes.
- Gently flip the pancake over and cook for another 2-3 minutes, until firm.
- Place in a warm oven to until your done cooking all of the pancakes. Then serve with caramel sauce liberally drizzled over the top an d a sprinkle of sea salt.
Tip: Do you have pancakes left over? No problem! Lay them flat on a cookie sheet in the freezer. When they are frozen layer them between wax or parchment paper in a freezer bag. They will be ready for a quick breakfast by heating them up in the toaster or oven.
The Teacher's Table
Don’t forget to like, comment, and share!