|white rice||2 cups|
|tomato salsa||2 cups|
|stock||2 1/2 cups|
|frozen or fresh corn||1/2 cup|
Salsa Rice with Corn is the perfect side dish for any Mexican or Southwest dinner. I also use it in the bottom of burrito bowls.
- Place all of your ingredients into a sauce pan and stir to combine. I recently discovered this salsa and it is perfect in this rice.
- Place over medium high heat until the liquid begins to boil.
- Turn down the heat to a very low if not off if you’re cooking on an electric stove and put the lid onto the pot.
- Cook for about 10-15 more minutes with the lid one.
- When all of the liquid is absorbed, fluff with a fork, and serve.
The Teacher's Table
Don’t forget to like, comment, and share!