|broccoli slaw-I like Taylor Farms.||1 bag/12 oz.|
|fresh blueberries||1 cup|
|fresh sliced strawberries||1 cup|
|crumbled blue cheese - I like Gorgonzola.||4 oz.|
|plain kefir or yogurt||3/4 cup|
|apple cider vinager||1/4 cup|
|diced red onion||2-3 tbsp|
|salt and pepper to taste|
Red, White, and Blueberry Broccoli Slaw is made with crunchy broccoli slaw, juicy fresh blueberries sweet strawberries, bold blue cheese, and tangy kefir instead of heavy mayo. It’s the perfect side dish at any summer BBQ.
- Place broccoli slaw, blueberries, strawberries, Gorgonzola and red onion into a large bowl.
- Mix the kefir or yogurt, apple cider vinegar, honey, poppy seeds, salt and pepper together. I really like the tanginess of the kefir. It is super healthy too!
- Pour the liquid mixture over the fruit and veggies.
- Toss to combine or put everything in a container with a lid and shake. That’s what I usually do.
- Taste to adjust seasonings if needed.