- 4 poblano peppers
- 3 cups fresh corn cut from the cob or frozen
- 1 cup queso fresco
- 3/4 cup sour cream (I like Daisy or Breakstones Low-fat)
Poblano Peppers Stuffed with Corn and Queso Fresco are the perfect side dish to any south of the border meal. This mild pepper is perfectly complimented by the sweet corn and the fresh, bright, and creamy queso fresco.
- Set your oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash, dry, and cut your poblano peppers in half. Remove the seeds. Set peppers aside.
- Mix the corn, queso fresco, sour cream, salt and pepper together.
- Fill the pepper halves with the corn mixture. I really heap them up!
- Place peppers into the oven on your baking stone or baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove when the cheese is slightly melty and toasty brown.
Share & Print
100 0 100 1