- 4-6 oz. arugula or other peppery green
- 1 or 1 cup fresh mango or frozen mango diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 can drained and rinsed black beans
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced or sliced red bell pepper-I get the mini bell peppers.
- 1/2 cup Queso Fresco Cheese or Feta
- from 1 lime lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive or grape seed oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder-I use Penzeys Medium Hot
The vivid colors, textures, and bright flavors make this salad a delight to eat. It’s a flavor explosion! Peppery Greens with Mango, Black Beans,Avocado and Honey Chili Vinaigrette is a treat for your eyes and your tastes buds. The spiciness of the greens is complimented by the sweet mango and honey. The creamy avocado melts in your mouth along with the black beans. The fresh milkiness of the Queso Fresco just adds another layer of flavor to this salad.
The Teacher's Table
- Wash and dry your greens. Place them in a large bowl.
- Add your diced mango, black beans (Make sure they are drained and rinsed.),Queso Fresco, diced onion, and bell pepper to the bowl.
- Make your dressing in a separate bowl or a container with a lid by mixing the honey, oil, lime juice, and chili powder together.
- Toss the salad with the dressing and serve.
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!