|melted butter||3/4 cups|
|dark cocoa powder-I like King Arthur.||3/4 cup|
|white sugar||2 cups|
|all-purpose flour-I like King Arthur.||1 cup|
|white chocolate||12 oz.|
|heavy whipping cream||2 cups|
|fresh sliced strawberries or fresh raspberries||1 cup total|
Brownie Cups with Whipped White Chocolate Ganache and Berries are perfect for get-togethers. I took my mom’s Fudgy Brownies and turned them into brownie cups. I added a slightly sweet whipped white chocolate ganache and a pop of color and tartness with the berries. It’s an amazing combination of flavors.
- 6 hrs- 3 days before you are serving this, combine the white chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream. If you are making it in the microwave, heat for 2 minutes and then stir for 3-4 minutes to ensure the chocolate is melted. If you are making it in a sauce pan, stir over medium heat continuously until the chocolate is melted.
- Put the mixture into the refrigerator covered until it is completely chilled.
- 3 hours to one day before you serve this, melt the butter.
- Combine the melted butter with the sugar. Then add in your eggs, vanilla, and salt. If you add the eggs right to the melted butter you risk cooking them, so please add the sugar first. You do not need to use a mixer, but it does help.
- Add your cocoa. I really like to use the dark cocoa because it’s healthier and more intense, but it is not necessary, regular cocoa will work fine. King Arthur sells a dark chocolate cocoa and a black cocoa.
- Finally add your flour to the batter. Do not over work it, just mix it until it is combined.
- Place cupcake wrappers in your muffin tin.
- Fill each cup with about a 1/3 cup of batter.
- Pour your batter into the baking dish and spread it out evenly. At this point, if you are using nuts, sprinkle them on top of the batter.
- Place in a 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Allow the brownie cups to cool for a few hours.
- When the brownies are cooled, gently push the middle of brownie cups down to make room for the whipped ganache and berries.
- Whip your ganache until it is stiff and dollop some inside all of the brownie cups.
- Wash, dry, and slice your strawberries or just wash and dry your raspberries.
- Gently place the berries on top of the ganache.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to serve. They will hold in the fridge for a few hours.
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!
The Teacher's Table
Don’t forget to comment and share!