- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese-I like Gorgonzola.
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil or grape seed oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- salt and pepper to taste
This light vinaigrette is slightly sweet and packed with earthy blue cheese flavor. Try it on my Sun-dried Tomato and Avocado Salad.
- Place crumbled blue cheese, rice wine vinegar, olive oil, and then the honey (Measure the olive oil before the honey so the honey won’t stick.) into a container with a lid.
- Shake vigorously.
- Taste and add salt and pepper.
I like to serve the salad dressing on the side. This way everyone can add the amount they desire.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0