- 1 lb fresh salmon, skin removed cut into 4ths.
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper-I use Penzeys.
- 1 tbsp cracked black pepper-I use Penzeys.
- 1tbsp white pepper-I use Penzeys.
- 1 tsp granulated garlic-I use Penzeys.
- 1 tsp granulated onion-I use Penzeys.
- 1 tsp salt-I use Penzeys sea salt.
- about 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing-I used Marie's.
The Teacher's Table
Black and Blue Salmon-Fresh is a quick and flavorful dish. The salmon coated in spicy homemade blackening seasoning then broiled with creamy blue cheese on top.
- Heat your oven to 425 degrees and move the rack as close as you can to the top of the oven.
- Mix your seasonings together in a bowl.
- Now the mix is spicy. If you like spicy cover both sides of the salmon heavily. If you don’t just use a little seasoning. We like spicy, so I generously coat the fish.
- Lay the salmon on your baking stone or greased baking sheet.
- I am serving mine with fresh asparagus. Just rinse it and cut the ends off. Then lay it next to the fish to cook. This saves time and tastes great!
- Put everything in the oven for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and spread the top of the salmon with your blue cheese dressing.
- Return to the oven for 5-8 minutes. The dressing will be bubbling. The salmon and asparagus will be perfectly cooked.
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!