|fresh salmon, skin removed cut into 4ths.||1 lb|
|cayenne pepper-I use Penzeys.||1 tbsp|
|cracked black pepper-I use Penzeys.||1 tbsp|
|white pepper-I use Penzeys.||1tbsp|
|granulated garlic-I use Penzeys.||1 tsp|
|granulated onion-I use Penzeys.||1 tsp|
|salt-I use Penzeys sea salt.||1 tsp|
|blue cheese dressing-I used Marie's.||about 1/2 cup|
The Teacher's Table
Black and Blue Salmon-Fresh is a quick and flavorful dish. The salmon coated in spicy homemade blackening seasoning then broiled with creamy blue cheese on top.
- Heat your oven to 425 degrees and move the rack as close as you can to the top of the oven.
- Mix your seasonings together in a bowl.
- Now the mix is spicy. If you like spicy cover both sides of the salmon heavily. If you don’t just use a little seasoning. We like spicy, so I generously coat the fish.
- Lay the salmon on your baking stone or greased baking sheet.
- I am serving mine with fresh asparagus. Just rinse it and cut the ends off. Then lay it next to the fish to cook. This saves time and tastes great!
- Put everything in the oven for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and spread the top of the salmon with your blue cheese dressing.
- Return to the oven for 5-8 minutes. The dressing will be bubbling. The salmon and asparagus will be perfectly cooked.
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!