Five on Friday
The Teacher's Table
Welcome to the first post of Five on Friday. Every Friday I will list the top five things that made me happy this week. It could be anything from a new kitchen tool, new product, new food, recipe success, or maybe just a life event. No matter what it is, I will share it with you here every Friday.
I would love to hear your top five too. Please leave me a comment with your top 5 below. Let’s spread a little joy and be happy for the little things in life. Happy Friday! 😀
1. Hope Hummus– If you haven’t tried it you need to. It’s delicious and nutritious. I ate two containers of it this week. I tried the Jalapeno Cilantro and Spicy Avocado. Yummy! They have several other flavors, I gravitate towards spicy, but they have non-spicy too! Plus it’s organic, non-GMO, sold in recycled containers and the company is all about promoting good things. You can check them out by clicking the link below and then go buy a bunch of hummus. Check out Hope Hummus. They are also doing a give away right now to win free hummus for a year. If you win you have to share!
2. Primizie Tortilla Chips-These yummy crisp crispbreads are what I dipped in all that hummus. I ate two bags of these crispbreads. I can highly recommend the Chile and Lime and the Ancient Grains, although they have other flavors I can’t wait to check out. These crispbreads are organic and non-GMO. I particularly liked the nuttiness of the Ancient Grains crispbreads. They are filled quinoa and amaranth seeds. They are super good! You can check them out by clicking the link below. You will need something to eat with your hummus. Discover Primizie. Oh and if you try them this week Ibotta is giving you a $1.00 back on every bag. So sign up and head to the grocery store!
3. Publix– I just can’t get enough. I don’t really like to clothes shop and I will do just about anything to not have to go inside when the weather is sunny, but Publix makes me happy. I like going in the store, tying samples, and talking with the friendly employees. I look forward to my weekly email every Thursday morning of the newest bogos . I like to look at my app while drinking my coffee and plan out what I can make with the items on sale. Plus you can clip coupons right from the app. If you don’t have the app get it!
4. Email Updates Completed-I finally figured out how to set up my email updates to all of you wonderful readers. This was a lot of work and it was pretty confusing, so I am pretty proud of myself for finally getting it right. Shout out to Mr. Teacher’s wonderful sister for the help! If you haven’t signed up for the newsletter yet, you can below when you comment with your 5 things. I really look forward to sharing with you!!!
5. Mr. Teacher Comes Home Tomorrow-Finally, even though today marks the very last Friday of glorious summer vacation, I am so glad that it’s here because Mr. Teacher will finally be home from his travels tomorrow night. He has been gone for over 2 weeks. It’s no fun to cook just for yourself and he is my companion, recipe critic and sometimes photographer. Needless to say, I have missed him these last few weeks.
So that’s my top 5. Share yours below and have a wonderful weekend!