October 20, 2017
Five on Friday Week 11
The Teacher's Table
Welcome to Five on Friday Week 11!
- Almost back on track-Well it’s Friday again, and I am almost caught up on sleep, the house doesn’t look too crazy, and I don’t have a ton of work to do for school this weekend, so it is looking like I can FINALLY get back on track with posting some recipes. I am so sorry that I have been neglectful! I have some really yummy stuff that I can’t wait to share with you! They perfect for fall and Halloween. I just know you will love them.
- Date Day-This weekend we get to go on a double date with some good friends to the Cape Coral Oktoberfest. I can’t wait to drink some beer out of a big stein, listen to some music, and eat a ton of German food. Bring on the sauerkraut and pretzels. I will share some pictures next week. You can check out all of the fun at Cape Coral Oktoberfest here.
- Cooler Temps-I LOVE being warm and living in Florida. I grew up in Northern Michigan and I even though I have lived in the South for several years, I swear I haven’t warmed up yet. And even though I love it hot and sunny, there is something about this time of year that makes me want to put on a pair of cute boots and sweater. Next week it looks like I just might get that chance. It is supposed to be in the 60s in the morning when I leave for work and it will only get to the mid-70s during the day. Bring on the cute fall layered looks!
- Quarter 1 of school is OVER!-We actually made it through what had to be the craziest First Quarter of the school year ever. I am so grateful that in the last few weeks we have gotten back on track with teaching and our weekly schedules. We have completed 3 weeks now without a holiday or hurricane day or tropical storm day off. Report cards are done! I ready for Quarter 2 with my amazing class.
- Halloween Costumes-Mr. Teacher and I have been going back and forth over what to be for Halloween this year. We have been invited to a costume party and we’re super excited to get dressed up. We just could not agree! He wanted gory and scary! I wanted cute and easy to put together. Well, after about a month of heated debate, numerous Google, and Pinterest searches, I am happy to announce we have come to a consensus about our costumes. We are super excited about it, but sorry, it’s going to remain a surprise.
Coming to The Teacher’s Table Next week:
Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup, Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Peppers, and Baked Apple Cider Donuts
Remember it’s the little things that count! Have a wonderful weekend and don’t forget to share your top 5 below. Also don’t forget to sign up for weekly emails!
The Teacher's Table
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!