This gorgeous winter scene was taken in the UP of Michigan by my friend Bobbie Blackburn.
The Teacher's Table
Welcome to Five on Friday Week 16!
- Christmas Overalls-We finally got to wear are super cute matching Christmas Overalls to work this week. They are so super cute and comfy! We created quite a stir. Kids were popping into our rooms all day to see us. We have decided that we will were them every Thursday for the rest of December.
- Board and Brush-Last Friday I got to hang out with some amazing friends at Board and Brush. We had so much fun personalizing our boards and creating something for our houses. I can’t wait to go back!
- Stocking Holders-I have had our Christmas stockings out for a few weeks now, but they were just hanging on the entertainment center handles and not looking very Christmasy. I am excited that this week our new silver snowflake stocking holders arrived. They look so much better and more festive. It is the little things.
- Holidays with my Class-I have said it many times, but I just love my class! This year they really wanted to celebrate Christmas. I set up a pallet tree in the corner of my room and Alice the Angel Bear showed up on Tuesday. Alice is just like the elves that are seen all over this time of year, but our classroom elf had to stay up at the North Pole to help Santa and sent Alice as a replacement. It makes me so happy that they are happy!
- Comforting and Quick Recipes-I’m beat! It’s getting chilly outside tonight and the only thing I want is a massive grilled cheese sandwich and some yummy, spicy tomato soup. It’s a good thing I have everything in the pantry to throw together one of our favorites. Roasted Tomato and Red Pepper Soup. I think you will like the recipe too.
Remember it’s the little things that count! Have a wonderful weekend and don’t forget to share your top 5 below. Also don’t forget to sign up for weekly emails!
Happy Friday and Merry Christmas!
The Teacher's Table
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!