|naan bread or any flat bread||2 pieces|
|Patak's Tandoori Sauce||1/4 cup|
|shredded chicken or turkey||about 1/2 cup|
|shredded mozzarella cheese||1/2 cup|
|paneer, feta, or queso fresca cheese||about 1/2 a cup|
|optional toppings-sliced tomato, sliced bell pepper, sliced onion, sliced jalapeno, fresh cilantro|
This is a delicious, flavorful dish that can easily be created using leftover in a matter of minutes. Tandoori Chicken Naan-zza is a hit at our house!
- Mix your Tandoori Sauce with your chicken or turkey. If you can’t find the Patak’s Brand or the tandoori sauce, any curry paste will do.
- Spread your mixture on top of the naan.
- Add your toppings. I like all of them, but Mr. Teacher doesn’t like tomatoes or jalapenos on his naan-za. I used green jalapeno, yellow bell pepper, and purple onion so the pizza was extra colorful.
- Top with cheese. If you can’t find paneer, any fresh cheese like feta or queso fresca will do.
- Bake at 425 for 10-15 minutes.
- Top with fresh cilantro.
optional toppings-sliced tomato, sliced bell pepper, sliced onion, sliced jalapeno, fresh cilantro
The Teacher's Table
Don’t forget to like, comment, and share!