|naan bread or any flat bread||2 pieces|
|Patak's Tandoori Sauce||1/4 cup|
|shredded chicken or turkey||about 1/2 cup|
|shredded mozzarella cheese||1/2 cup|
|paneer, feta, or queso fresca cheese||about 1/2 a cup|
|optional toppings-sliced tomato, sliced bell pepper, sliced onion, sliced jalapeno, fresh cilantro|
This is a delicious, flavorful dish that can easily be created using leftover in a matter of minutes. Tandoori Chicken Naan-zza is a hit at our house!
- Mix your Tandoori Sauce with your chicken or turkey. If you can’t find the Patak’s Brand or the tandoori sauce, any curry paste will do.
- Spread your mixture on top of the naan.
- Add your toppings. I like all of them, but Mr. Teacher doesn’t like tomatoes or jalapenos on his naan-za. I used green jalapeno, yellow bell pepper, and purple onion so the pizza was extra colorful.
- Top with cheese. If you can’t find paneer, any fresh cheese like feta or queso fresca will do.
- Bake at 425 for 10-15 minutes.
- Top with fresh cilantro.
optional toppings-sliced tomato, sliced bell pepper, sliced onion, sliced jalapeno, fresh cilantro
The Teacher's Table
Don’t forget you can follow my nearly daily posts on Instagram and Facebook.
Don’t forget to like, comment, and share!