|fresh sea scallops||1 lb|
|salt and pepper||about 1/2 tsp each|
|lemon wedges||from 1 lemon|
Scallop Rosemary Lollipops are an easy and delicious appetizers for any party. They can be made in advance and simply grilled or popped in the oven right before serving. They look really fancy too!
- Heat your oven to 475 degrees and put the rack as close as you can to the top.
- Remove most of the greenery from the rosemary stems. Leave a little on top because it looks pretty.
- Gently toss the scallops with salt and peppers.
- Carefully skewer the scallops onto the rosemary stems. My rosemary was a bit weak so I only put one scallop per stem. I have done as many as 4 per stem. I have also done this with bay scallops, but it’s prettier and easier with sea scallops.
- Lay the scallops on your baking stone or greased baking sheet. If you are making these ahead for a party, put them in the fridge just like this.
- Dollop a little piece of butter onto each of the scallops.
- Put everything into the oven for no more than 5 minutes. You will smell the rosemary charring and the scallops searing. The scallops should be firm to the touch and have a slight brown outside from the top of the oven.
- Remove and serve with fresh lemon wedges.
Click and use my code for special offers! Get $10 for signing up now!Want to earn money back on groceries you buy every week? Check out these sites out now!
The Teacher's Table
Don’t forget you can follow my nearly daily posts on Instagram and Facebook.
Don’t forget to comment and share!